quinta-feira, 3 de abril de 2014

March 31th

On this week I've made some changes to my hardware.

As I said on my last post, I modified my acquisition board to a much more complete one. On this board I added the tension to current converter that will convert the sensor signal into current and send it to the receiving board that will have a resistor to convert this current to tension so the Arduino can process it. Also, because It's required to have the sensors isolated from the Arduino I added a DC/DC converter with isolation so I could have two different grounds.

Figure 1 - Complete acquisition board for 6 sensors (2 FSR, 2 IR, 2 Load cell) with V/I conversion.

The other changes are the JST-PH connectors that I added so that the board is prepared to install six sensors: two FSR, two load cells and two IR sensors. Also I added two RJ-45 connectors that will be responsible for supply and for sending data to the Arduino.

Also on this week I finally got my last prototype case of the sensors, with a few changes from the other drawing, and I found a pedal controller (used to play video-games) that is great to do some testing before I make it to the ATLASCAR.

That's all for now, I'll keep in touch!


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário