quinta-feira, 10 de abril de 2014

April 7th

Hello everyone!

On the meeting of the last week I've been challenged to make my project more flexible in terms of communication via Wireless. So this week I've been searching for bluetooth shields for Arduino. I've found some interesting devices like the Bluetooth Bee, that is a module with the XBEE design and size - Figure 1.
Also I've found a device that is a BLE 4.0 Module HM-10, that is smaller than the Bluetooth Bee and supports the bluetooth low energy 4.0 (BLE) - Figure 2.


Figure 1 - Bluetooth Bee.
Figure 2 - HM-10 BLE 4.0.






At last I've found the device that I think that would be the perfect one that is the BLEduino, that is a Arduino with a  built-in bluetooth module, however it's not available for sales yet!

Figure 3 - BLEduino.

To be even more easy-to-use I've started to learn and develop an android application that communicate via bluetooth with the system. At the moment the application is very simple but soon I hope that I'll be able to show you something good!


Cheers!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário